endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM

weekend :=)
Re: dnswl dwl rule [ In reply to ]
On 30.09.22 18:04, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>
> askdns LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org TXT
> describe LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL domain is dnswlisted in dnswl.org
> score LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL -1 -1 -1 -1

tflags LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL net nice noautolearn

> endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM

then used against you.
Re: dnswl dwl rule [ In reply to ]
Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2022-09-30 18:53:
> On 30.09.22 18:04, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
>> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>>
>> askdns LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org TXT
>> describe LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL domain is dnswlisted in dnswl.org
>> score LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL -1 -1 -1 -1
>
> tflags LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL net nice noautolearn
>
>> endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>> endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM

added here, thanks

pmc mwembers is it stable enough to be default included ?

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/3331 is this a
problem with spamassassin ?

asked on dnswl irc for missing _ on dwl where answer just was that it
would not be needed, so far so good, but what abour other domain
blacklists ?
Re: dnswl dwl rule [ In reply to ]
On 30.09.22 19:15, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2022-09-30 18:53:
>>On 30.09.22 18:04, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>>ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
>>> ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>>>
>>> askdns LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org TXT
>>> describe LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL domain is dnswlisted in dnswl.org
>>> score LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL -1 -1 -1 -1
>>
>>tflags LOCAL_DNSWL_IN_DWL net nice noautolearn
>>
>>> endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AskDNS
>>>endif # Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
>
>added here, thanks

I'm not sure it should be done with _DKIMDOMAIN_, it's described to contain
all valid signatures:

_DKIMDOMAIN_
Signing Domain Identifier (SDID) (the 'd' tag) from valid signatures;

the rule should be used with from domain, and only when DKIM_VALID_AU applies.

I have checked with one of mails in my archive and added to user_prefs
add_header all dkimdomain _DKIMDOMAIN_

the result:

From: Zebra Blinds <info@threecollectivemarketing.com>

so I guess the rules published on https://www.dnswl.org/?p=311
are invalid

... unless _DKIMDOMAIN_ is used as array - multiple times

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...