Mailing List Archive

Please - some being missed?
I can't seem to get any help on this problem. I get email forwarded from
another off-site server. That server is apparently running SA. Some, but
not all, of these emails are not evaluated at all by my server's SA. I have
examples of some that get my SA's headers added to those from the other
server's SA, and also examples like the one below where it apparently wasn't
evaluated by my SA at all. This is driving me crazy - Why are some getting
through and not others? (Obviously the other server's SA has no knowledge
of MRWIGGLY etc! Thanks - John