Mailing List Archive

Setting up SA via qmail
Is the qmail patch hard to do? I am really new at this

I have SA set but told I need to add the patch
I have Bruce Guenter's qmail patch file and saved it
as txt (how does this type of patch get installed)

I also downloaded the
qmail-1.03+patches-19.src.rpm

any rh9 how to would help a great deal!

Once I get this installed sa should start working
right? can't wait

Any help is very much appreciated

Please bare with me I know to some this may seem so
simple but to me this is very confusing I have been at
this for days, I never really had to deal with the
mail system I mostly used control panels for that.

OS rh9
Ed

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools