Mailing List Archive

BigEvilList Version 2.12g posted
Like the subject says, new update posted. I've also actually made some sort
of headway in the next SARE update. I've removed all poorly performing
rules, and I am now in the process of separating all the old and new rules
into there own categorized .cf files.

http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf

As always report any FPs ASAP to me. They were most likely caused by Alpha
particles from a solar storm, hence, not my fault ;)

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin