Thanks.

Mike-

--
Mornings: Evolution in action. Only the grumpy will survive.
--

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have installed site-wide spam
filters at catherders.com. If email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.
RE: In small words, where are the new rulesets. [ In reply to ]

Mike,
Here are some good starting points:

The more popular, activley updated, user contributed, drop in custom
rulesets
http://wiki.spamassassin.org/w/CustomRulesets

Tons of custom rules, tips and links to many sites
http://www.exit0.us

Even more custom rules
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm

HTH,