Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Re: DCC disable [ In reply to ]
Asif Iqbal <iqbala@qwestip.net> writes:

> I am running SA 2.63 spamd/spamc and
>
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf has use_dcc set to "0"
>
> Any idea why it is still doing dcc check ?

Possibilities:

1. dcc is being run by something other than SpamAssassin
2. /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf is not being read (wrong machine,
wrong directory, permissions, other problem)
3. syntax error "use_dcc 0"
4. something else

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/ and open source consulting