Mailing List Archive

RE newbe Install question
I would like to install SA server wide, any info on
where to add the .qmail file and what exactly to put
into it, I have a cpan default install on a plesk 6.0
with qmail rh9 I have to admit I'm envious I see
everybody modifying and fine turning SA, I cant even
get to the point where its working in any manner
hopefully today will change that.

> If I install qmail scanner, will that have SA
already
> included?, I already installed SA by itself but
would
> really need qmail scanner if possible
>
> I would like SA and or qmail scanner for the entire
> server, What directory would I need to add a .qmail
> file in, and what exactly should it contain

I have a RedHat 7.3 & Qmail with Qmail Scanner . I run
F-prot AV from
QS &
spamassassin from .qmail files . I use the spamd &
spamc pair .For a
user
say test with "homeDirectory:
/vhome/<domain>/t/e/test/" I will place
the
.qmail file in the "/vhome/<domain>/t/e/test"
cointaining the following
:
| /usr/bin/spamc -u ${USER} -f | /usr/bin/procmail -m
-t .procmailrc

and Procmail is setup to deliver mails with
to a
Bulk Folder