Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: Autolearning of dedicated spam mail boxes
Oops. Forgot to change my kmail Mailing List setup ...

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: Autolearning of dedicated spam mail boxes
Date: Tuesday 24 February 2004 18:14
From: Dougie Nisbet <dougie@highmoor.co.uk>
To: spamassassin-talk@lists.sourceforge.net

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 16:39, Kenneth Andresen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have been noticing for some time spam being sent to multiple addresses
> I never use or have used, there is thus never any good mail in those
> folders.
>
> What I want to do is to autolearn those messages as spam using procmail.
> What I am wondering about is whether the message actually will be
> learned by the following lines in procmailrc:
>
> # Automatic spam learning of spam mail boxes
>
> :0
>
> * ^TOspam_mailbox@
> { SPAMCHECK=spam }
>
> :0
>
> * ^TOspam_mailbox2@
> { SPAMCHECK=spam }
>
> :0
>
> * SPAMCHECK ?? spam
>
> | sudo -u spamlearn salearn -spam
>
> Best regards,
> Kenneth

I have a few email addresses like this too. I've commented my procmail recipe

below:
:0

* ^TO_a2@highmoor.co.uk
{

# Send the spam to a file, where it will be learned by a
# cron job running during the night.

:0 c

/usr/local/spam/2learn

# Forward the spam to the spamtrap user account
# for occasional checking, debugging and deleting.

:0 c

! spamtrap

# Learn the spam immediately. Some redundancy here
# as it will be re-learned by cron job mentioned above.

:0
:

}