set this up, let me know I hate spam.

I have plesk 6.0 rh9

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
Re: SA set up question [ In reply to ]
----- Original Message -----
From: "aaebd" <aaebd@yahoo.com>
To: <spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 15:03
Subject: SA set up question

> If I install qmail scanner, will that have SA already
> included?, I already installed SA by itself but would
> really need qmail scanner if possible
>
> I would like SA and or qmail scanner for the entire
> server, What directory would I need to add a .qmail
> file in, and what exactly should it contain

I have a RedHat 7.3 & Qmail with Qmail Scanner . I run F-prot AV from QS &
spamassassin from .qmail files . I use the spamd & spamc pair .For a user
say test with "homeDirectory: /vhome/<domain>/t/e/test/" I will place the
.qmail file in the "/vhome/<domain>/t/e/test" cointaining the following :
| /usr/bin/spamc -u ${USER} -f | /usr/bin/procmail -m -t .procmailrc

and Procmail is setup to deliver mails with "^X-Spam-Status: Yes" line to a
Bulk Folder