payload in the HTML portion of the mail, but it's text only, physics only.
Is there someone out there fixated enough on quantum mechanics that they're
willing to spam people over it?

The quantum spam I'm talking about is attached.

--
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Advanced SPAM filtering software: http://spamassassin.org
RE: Uncertainty principle SPAM [ In reply to ]
Yes, some people are that strange.

I remember a little while ago getting spam from a fellow who was trying to
convince people that he was a visitor from the future, and that he wanted
some parts and pieces for a time-travel machine so that he could get back.

That one even got noticed in the press, including Wired and a few others.

|I just got a piece of spam which argues that the Uncertainty
|Princple is
|wrong... and *only* that. At first, I thought it was Bayes
|posion, with the
|payload in the HTML portion of the mail, but it's text only,
|physics only.
|Is there someone out there fixated enough on quantum mechanics
|that they're
|willing to spam people over it?
|
|The quantum spam I'm talking about is attached.

|--

Re: Uncertainty principle SPAM [ In reply to ]
Kurt Buff wrote:
> That one even got noticed in the press, including Wired and a few others.

Success! He did it!
RE:Uncertainty principle SPAM [ In reply to ]
I too got a variant of this...
May be some people sends spam mails like these...because they want to become famous and they wish to be recognized....They want to be popular by any means....and for sure most of the times it hits..

AVOID SPAM.....HAPPY EMAILING.....

Srujan
> I just got a piece of spam which argues that the Uncertainty
> Princple is
> wrong... and *only* that. At first, I thought it was Bayes
> posion, with the
> payload in the HTML portion of the mail, but it's text only,
> physics only.
> Is there someone out there fixated enough on quantum
> mechanics that they're
> willing to spam people over it?
>
> The quantum spam I'm talking about is attached.

Could it have been a virus that sent out one of his own emails??? There was
no header.

I disobey the Energy-Momentum conservation laws everytime I get out of bed
in the morning.

--Chris (The packet stacker) Santerre
Re: [spa] Uncertainty principle SPAM [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Matthew Cline wrote:
> I just got a piece of spam which argues that the Uncertainty Princple is
> wrong... and *only* that.

Just a wild guess: I think that this type of spam (including *empty body*
spams) is an attempt to fool auto-whitlisting. By sending a bunch of stuff
that scores very low, they may be trying to build up a 'trust' level in
software that records sender IP's/addresses, so that when they send the
spam a few days later, their sending IP has been whitelisted at least a
small amount.....

- C