body __BAD_LOGOS /\bIo[gq]o(?:s)?\b/
body __POOR_QUALITY /gua[lI]ity/

meta SNAPPY_LOGOS (__LOGOS && (__BAD_LOGOS || __POOR_QUALITY))
describe SNAPPY_LOGOS Get your free logos here! Only $19.95 each!!
score SNAPPY_LOGOS 5.0

uri SNAPSHUT /www\.snapshut\.info/
score SNAPSHUT 2.0
describe SNAPSHUT An open-and-shut case of Spam!
Re: Logo Spam catchers - Version 2 [ In reply to ]
Bob sent me some more spams to test on, and I modified things a bit to
handle some of the other cases. A couple of these rules at the bottom can
be eliminated by adding www.snapshut.info and www.contra.info to the bigevil
list.

These probably ought to be checked against a real corpus, since that
RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL rule might catch some real mail.

Loren

# logo-spam catchers

header RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL Received =~ /\(from www\@localhost\)/
describe RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL Received from www@localhost - yea, riiight!
score RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL 1.0

header __TO_SALES_AT To =~ /^sales\@/
body __LOGOS /(?:\b[ILl]o[gq]o[s]?\b.*){3}/
body __BAD_LOGOS /\bIo[gq]o(?:s)?\b/i
body __POOR_QUALITY /gua[lI]ity/

meta SNAPPY_LOGOS (__TO_SALES && RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL && (__BAD_LOGOS ||
__POOR_QUALITY))
describe SNAPPY_LOGOS Get your free logos here! Only $49.95 each!!
score SNAPPY_LOGOS 3.0

uri SNAPSHUT /www\.(?:snapshut|contra)\.info/
score SNAPSHUT 2.0
describe SNAPSHUT An open-and-shut case of Spam!

meta SNAPPY_SPAM (__TO_SALES_AT && RECEIVED_WWW_LOCAL && SNAPSHUT)
describe SNAPPY_SPAM Other spam from snapshut.com
score SNAPPY_SPAM 2.0
> Bob sent me some more spams to test on, and I modified things a bit to
> handle some of the other cases. A couple of these rules at
> the bottom can
> be eliminated by adding www.snapshut.info and www.contra.info
> to the bigevil
> list.