Mailing List Archive

Subject Tag
How hard would it be to get a subject tag for this list in the subject like
the old list? Outlook doesn't like filtering based on recipient addresses.
:(

Thanks,

Geoff
Re: Subject Tag [ In reply to ]
Geoff Dyment wrote:
> How hard would it be to get a subject tag for this list in the
> subject like the old list? Outlook doesn't like filtering based
on
> recipient addresses. :(

If you dig through your inbox for messages with the Subject:
"Subject prefix on the new list" from earlier today, I think
you'll find plenty of discussion!

Of course, you can always use procmail to ADD any such tags to
sort just the way you want!

- Bob
RE: Subject Tag [ In reply to ]
2nd that, and not just for Outlook, for Eudora and others that allow for
storage by rule triggers as well.

Thanks

Todd

RE: Subject Tag [ In reply to ]
At 12:04 PM 2/3/2004, Todd Schuldt wrote:
>2nd that, and not just for Outlook, for Eudora and others that allow for
>storage by rule triggers as well.

In Eudora, I'm just filtering off of the List-Id: header. It works fine.

Kelson Vibber
Re: Subject Tag [ In reply to ]