I can't believe a company built on this technology would not have weekly
status messages on their web site.

<<Dan>>
Re: Habeas status? [ In reply to ]
I score Habeas at 0. SpamAssassin should do this by default. The last
thing this list needs is another Habeas thread; there was a pretty
lengthy one a month or two ago. But the fact remains: Habeas' business
model and 'solution' to the spam epidemic is laughable. If the abuse of
Habeas headers continues I'll start giving Habeas a positive score. This
doesn't answer your question per se, but if you were to change your
Habeas scoring, you'd surely not be the only one.

Damon Cassell

Re: Habeas status? [ In reply to ]
At 01:10 PM 2/23/2004, Damon Cassell wrote:
>If the abuse of Habeas headers continues I'll start giving Habeas a
>positive score. This doesn't answer your question per se, but if you were
>to change your Habeas scoring, you'd surely not be the only one.

Continues? I haven't seen any of these in *weeks*.

Kelson Vibber
Re: Habeas status? [ In reply to ]
Kelson Vibber wrote:
> [...]
> Continues? I haven't seen any of these in *weeks*.

I've had exactly ONE (yesterday) after several weeks of nothing.
Considering the flood that was occurring, could it be that Habeas
is WORKING, but they're hesitant to comment on pending litigation?

- Bob
Re: Habeas status? [ In reply to ]
Kelson Vibber wrote:

> Continues? I haven't seen any of these in *weeks*.

Well, see this: