Instant Arousal
Stronger Orgasms!
Longer Sex Drive
RE: another spam [ In reply to ]
> From: Butrus orman
> Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 8:49 AM
>
> in user_prefs i have score
> PENIS_ENLARGE 4.0 and according to
> these headers it only scored 2.5
>
> how come?

try running:
spamassassin -t -D rulesrun=255 < test.msg >& test.log

and take a look at test.log.
RE: another spam [ In reply to ]
ok i added decimals to my user pref and it appears correct now
is that what you were referring?

Content analysis details: (28.0 points, 4.8 required)

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS From: ends in numbers
4.4 DATE_SPAMWARE_Y2K Date header uses unusual Y2K formatting
0.6 PENIS_ENLARGE2 BODY: Information on getting larger
penis/breasts
0.6 CLICK_BELOW_CAPS BODY: Asks you to click below (in capital
letters)
1.2 GUARANTEED_STUFF BODY: Guaranteed Stuff
4.2 IMPOTENCE BODY: Impotence cure
1.2 BANG_EXERCISE BODY: Talks about exercise with an
exclamation!
4.0 PENIS_ENLARGE BODY: Information on getting larger
penis/breasts
1.1 BANG_GUARANTEE BODY: Something is emphatically guaranteed
4.3 MONEY_BACK BODY: Money back guarantee
0.1 HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE BODY: HTML link text says "click here"
0.3 HTML_TAG_BALANCE_BODY BODY: HTML has unbalanced "body" tags
0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
0.1 HTML_FONT_BIG BODY: HTML has a big font

Another Spam [ In reply to ]
Hi,
Has anyone gotten this message?
Definate SPAM, but only scores 1.3....

--
HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.60

<http://312-75-arpa.biz/newo/realfarm/code.html>ever seen these wacky farm
girl sites

check out these hot cowgirls play with their animals.
cowgirls love to have fun. Check out these wild cowgirls
having fun with their pets and the country living
on video. shortly becoming one of the hottest sites on the net

<http://312-75-arpa.biz/newo/realfarm/code.html>check out the farm site now

<http://312-75-arpa.biz/gone.php>purge your name from our database

Jorge Valdes
NOC Manager
Intercom El Salvador
jvaldes@intercom.com.sv
Tel. 503-278-5068
Tel. 503-265-7070
Fax. 503-265-7025
RE: Another Spam [ In reply to ]
Nope, must have been blocked at MTA level. I will add domain to bigevil.
Interesting domain name though:

312-75-arpa.biz

--Chris

check out these hot cowgirls play with their animals.
cowgirls love to have fun. Check out these wild cowgirls
having fun with their pets and the country living
on video. shortly becoming one of the hottest sites on the net

check out the farm site now