I stopped receiving posts at around 8:10AM PST yesterday Feb 20. Can
someone please respond via email (assuming I've somehow fallen off the
list). Thanks.
RE: Is the list down? [ In reply to ]
sure.

RE: Is the list down? [ In reply to ]
Looks like some of the posts scored high marks by the BACKHAIR ruleset
and my system subsequently starting blocking "all" mail from the list.
I'm using a mailstats program that blocks any IP that sends two spam
messages w/in a 24 hour period. I've just added it to the whitelist.

Sorry for the corny message.

Nathan