Mailing List Archive

AWL conversion (was: Re: AWL adjustment)
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:25:25 -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:

>>check out the spamassassin manpage for more detail, but spamassassin
>>--remove-addr-from-whitelist is what you need.. wipes a single entry out
>>of the AWL db.
>
>"You really shouldn't be able to cause this problem while experimenting
>with GTUBE. The AWL is calculated on a pre-GTUBE basis specifically to
>prevent this."

Thanks, Matt - that's exactly what I needed. I'm not sure what I was
doing wrong, but every time I ran GTUBE through SA, the AWL value for
that address kept getting bigger.

On a related note... this came about during my migration from SAproxy
(which uses SA2.55) to SA2.63/pop3proxy. I was able to use "sa-learn
--import" to convert my bayes DB's to the new format used by 2.6x, but
I couldn't find a way to convert my extensive auto-whitelist DB from
the old .dir/.pag format. Does anyone know of a tool (or series of
commands) that will perform that conversion?

Thanks,
Jon Etkins
Austin, TX