Thanks in advance,
Jon Etkins
Austin, TX
Re: AWL adjustment [ In reply to ]
At 11:32 AM 2/19/2004, Jon Etkins wrote:
>Is there an easy way to adjust the AWL for a particular address?
>During my testing with GTUBE, I've managed to get the AWL value for one
>of my addresses way out of whack, and I'd like to be able to bring it
>back up again without ditching my entire AWL list. I'm running SA 2.63
>and pop3proxy under Windows XP.

check out the spamassassin manpage for more detail, but spamassassin
--remove-addr-from-whitelist is what you need.. wipes a single entry out of
the AWL db.
is be calculated on a pre-GTUBE basis specifically to prevent this.
Re: AWL adjustment [ In reply to ]
At 01:22 PM 2/19/2004, Matt Kettler wrote:
>check out the spamassassin manpage for more detail, but spamassassin
>--remove-addr-from-whitelist is what you need.. wipes a single entry out
>of the AWL db.
>is be calculated on a pre-GTUBE basis specifically to prevent this.

Erk.. my last sentence got mangled in editing...

"is be calculated on a pre-GTUBE basis specifically to prevent this."

should read:

"You really shouldn't be able to cause this problem while experimenting
with GTUBE. The AWL is calculated on a pre-GTUBE basis specifically to
prevent this."