AOL incoming mail is being marked this way.. but alot of it is.

I'm running qmail with spamassassin 2.60

~ Matt
Re: AOL And sa problems [ In reply to ]
At 07:44 AM 2/19/2004, Matt wrote:
>3.0 NO_RDNS_DOTCOM_HELO
>and
>1.9 FAKE_HELO_AOL

This was discussed a lot over the last few days. Consensus was DNS
timeouts. If you don't have one already, put a caching DNS server on the
same computer that's running SpamAssassin, and that should stop or at least
reduce the problem.

Kelson Vibber
RE: AOL And sa problems [ In reply to ]
Please note that this is only partially correct. A caching server on the localhost or your own local network should do. In our case we do not run DNS on the mail relay's as we have dedicated DNS servers for this.

Gary Smith

> This was discussed a lot over the last few days. Consensus was
> DNS timeouts. If you don't have one already, put a caching DNS
> server on the same computer that's running SpamAssassin, and that
> should stop or at least reduce the problem.
>

> Kelson Vibber

That could be why I'm not seeing any of those problems, I have a
caching DNS server?

--
Raquel
The world acquires value only through its extremes and endures only
RE: AOL And sa problems [ In reply to ]
We run 2 caching name servers here and still come up with these errors.

--
Matt <qmail2@chilitech.com>