B) Can I upgrade the old db_file format to the new db_file format?

Thanks,
James
Re: Bayes Db Problems. [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 17, 2004 at 10:14:38AM -0500, James wrote:
> B) Can I upgrade the old db_file format to the new db_file format?

I would try running the various Berkeley DB utilities on the files to
see what's up. Mainly db_verify and db_upgrade.

If it came to it, you could try a db##_dump (where ## relates to the old
DB version) and a db_load on the new machine... Theoretically db_upgrade
ought to handle that for you.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Dad ... this is my moment in the sun ... How can you miss it to be