flagged. My question is: How can I redirect messages flagged as spam
to a dedicated spam box? I am operating qMail in "/var/spool/mail"
delivery mode (this is to facilitate an upgrade from Sendmail). I can
do it currently on my Sendmail box using an argument when Spamass-milter
starts, but since I'm not using that with qMail, I am lost...

Any help?

Thanks,

Jason
Re: qMail/qMail-Scanner/Clam-AV/Spamassassin [ In reply to ]
procmail...or if you switch to Maildir (recommended), you could use
maildrop as your MDA. I do that and this does what I think you want

if ((/^X-Spam-Status: Yes/))
{
to "./Maildir/.Spam/."
}

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Jason Granat wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am building a new mail server running Slackware 9. I have installed
> qMail, qMail-Scanner, Clam-AV, and Spamassassin. Everything seems to be
> working correctly. Virii tests get quarantined. Spam tests get
> flagged. My question is: How can I redirect messages flagged as spam
> to a dedicated spam box? I am operating qMail in "/var/spool/mail"
> delivery mode (this is to facilitate an upgrade from Sendmail). I can
> do it currently on my Sendmail box using an argument when Spamass-milter
> starts, but since I'm not using that with qMail, I am lost...
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

James Smallacombe PlantageNet, Inc. CEO and Janitor
up@3.am http://3.am
Re: qMail/qMail-Scanner/Clam-AV/Spamassassin [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I can't switch to Maildir (management's decision) but I am using
procmail. Can you (or anyone) point me in the right direction with
procmail? I am not familiar with procmail, always used binmail in the
past...

Thanks!

Jason