POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : (+44) 0845 1083740 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key : http://pgp.kitty5.com
Re: Silly AWL Question [ In reply to ]
On 15 Feb 2004, at 02:56, Rick [Kitty5] wrote:
> How can I either junk the entire AWL and start from scratch, or set it
> so my
> email address isnt listed ?

man spamassassin

-R, --remove-from-whitelist
Remove all email addresses, in the headers and body of the
mail
message read from STDIN, from the automatic whitelist. STDIN
must
contain a full email message, so to remove a single address
you
should use --remove-addr-from-whitelist instead.

Note that you must be running "spamassassin" or "spamd" with
the -a
switch. See the -a documentation for more information.

[ ... ]

--remove-addr-from-whitelist
Remove the named email address from the automatic whitelist.

--
"If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd be on in prime time."-Lisa
Simpson
Re: Silly AWL Question [ In reply to ]
Funny you should ask...this happened to me yesterday while testing SA with a
gtube message.

You can use spamassassin -R, --remove-from-whitelist=<address>

or

just delete the autowhitelist files and restart spamassassin if you are not
concerned about deleting the AWL's to date...

RO