Mailing List Archive

Argument "BODY" isn't numeric
I'm getting an error on the 3.0 spam assassin. Argument "BODY" isn't
numeric in addition at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/Mail/Spamassassin/Conf.pm
line 985.

I get the error when spam assassin (spamd) starts - and - when I run
sa-learn --force-expire

Am I doing something wrong - or is there a bug?
Re: Argument "BODY" isn't numeric [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 07:09:49PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm getting an error on the 3.0 spam assassin. Argument "BODY" isn't
> numeric in addition at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/Mail/Spamassassin/Conf.pm
> line 985.
>
> I get the error when spam assassin (spamd) starts - and - when I run
> sa-learn --force-expire
>
> Am I doing something wrong - or is there a bug?

Doing something wrong? Just a guess since I don't really have enough
details to help you otherwise.

I'm certainly not seeing this problem.

Are you running HEAD? If not what revision?

I don't see anything at line 985 that would cause that in HEAD. Nor
do I see the lone string BODY in Conf.pm. If you are running HEAD and
still having the problem then please open up a bug with the
description and paste 10 or so lines around that error into the bug.

Michael