--
Best regards,
Attila Kádár
Re: development of the REST2 api [ In reply to ]
> 2015/09/29 9:36、Kádár Attila <atus@mithrandir.hu> のメール:
>
> Hello Everyone!

Hi Kádár!

> I wondered if there is some kind of roadmap (besides of the todo file in github) for the development of the REST2 api. In the github repository, I see no changes in the last 4 month.

Sorry about that. We’ve been hard at work on 4.4 for the past four months. :)

The todo is the closest thing to a roadmap that we have, but the long and short of what we need to do is to finish and polish it.

> The company I working for is interested in helping this project.

We’d be happy to discuss this off-list. :)

> --
> Best regards,
> Attila Kádár

Thanks!
Shawn
Re: development of the REST2 api [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Shawn Moore <shawn@bestpractical.com> wrote:

>> 2015/09/29 9:36、Kádár Attila <atus@mithrandir.hu> のメール:
>>
>> Hello Everyone!
>
> Hi Kádár!
>
>> I wondered if there is some kind of roadmap (besides of the todo file in github) for the development of the REST2 api. In the github repository, I see no changes in the last 4 month.

Where is the TODO file?

-m
Re: development of the REST2 api [ In reply to ]
Hi Matt,

https://github.com/bestpractical/rt-extension-rest2/blob/dev/TODO

> -m

Thanks,