Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 1.12.3 released
I am glad to announce rsyslog 1.12.3. This is a maintenance release
offering some improvements in the property replacer, improved Fedora
support and minor other things. Probably the biggest news is that
rsyslog is now scheduled once again for regular improvements. Over
summer, I let "ripen" the rsyslog project and gathered feedback and new
ideas. I am now soon to implement the things that came out of this. If
you have anything to add, be it a feature request or a comment, please
let me know! It is never too late to get your thoughts into rsyslog!

The complete change log for 1.12.3 can be viewed at

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article58.phtml

The download URL is

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-index-req-getit-lid-28.phtml

I hope this release if useful. As always, feedback is appreciated.

Rainer Gerhards