Mailing List Archive

Feedback requested: case sensitive of messagepropertynames

confusion.

Good point I forgot to mention that: the question actually arises out of
consistency. Because if I change it for the scripting/expression, it
must also change for the (currently existing) template system. That
should case no backward-compatibility issue, as the current names would
still be recogniced.