WARNING - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
________________________________
This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. The sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. NOTE that all incoming emails sent to Forescout email accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional emails (“spam”). If you have any concerns about this process, please contact us privacy@forescout.com.
Re: Logging rsyslog's own incoming and outgoing TLS connections for CommonCriteria compliance [ In reply to ]
I realized I need some more detail here.

We are listening for incoming connections using the imptcp module. In the module configuration I found 'NotifyOnConnectionOpen' and 'NotifyOnConnectionClose' which appear to do what we need for incoming connections, however I get an error that NotifyOnConnectionOpen is not recognized (not getting the same error for the Close):

rsyslogd: error during parsing file /etc/rsyslog.d/60-ei-cc.conf, on or before line 27: parameter 'NotifyOnConnectionOpen' not known -- typo in config file? [v8.2112.0 try https://www.rsyslog.com/e/2207

So if we can get this working the question only remains for connections initiated by rsyslog to forward logs. For this we use omfwd actions, but this does not appear to have the same kind of NotifyXXX configuration.