Mailing List Archive

rsyslog documentation improvement and AI
Hi all,

I just wrote a bit about how I integrate AI in the doc improvement
process. I thought that might be interesting for some of you:

https://www.rsyslog.com/documentation-improvement-and-ai/

And, as it exits anyhow, a version translated into German is also
available as part of this article:

https://www.rainer-gerhards.de/2024/01/ki-zur-texterstellung-im-news-blog-wie-und-warum/

In general, I now try to keep the rsyslog site regularly updated with
recent developments, background etc in order to provide some more
context on what we do.

Rainer