Mailing List Archive

rate-limiting error
I am using rsyslog 8.24.0-57.el7_9.3 on a CentOS 7 box. In my rsyslog.conf
file I have the following:

module(load="imfile")
module(load="imuxsock"
module(load=imklog")
module(load="imjournal" StateFile="imjournal.state"

$imjournalRatelimitInterval 0
$imjournalRatelimitBurst 0
$IMUXSockRateLimitInterval 0
$IMUXSockRateLimitBurst 0

In my journald.conf I have:

RateLimitInterval=0
RateLimitBurst=0

Yet I still get these errors in /var/log/syslog:

rsyslogd: imjournal: 59 messages lost to rate-limiting

I also see this error in /var/log/syslog:

file '/var/log/rsyslog/queue.00062857': open error: No such file

And indeed, this file does not exist.

Are these errors related? Any idea how I can fix these errors?