Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 8.2204.0 released
Today, we release rsyslog 8.2204.0.

This is a bugfixing release with a big host of fixes. Most notably but
not exclusively are a fix for imfile to prevent a potential processing
delay, a fix for gnutls to solve the possibility of an infinite loop
or a fix for the core functionality that emitted "action suspended"
messages even though they were switched off.

These are just some examples of the changes in this release. Please
make sure to read the changelog to get more details about the
additions and an overview of all changes.

Packages for Ubuntu are already released. Those for RHEL/CentOS will
be released tomorrow.

ChangeLog:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:

https://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Florian
Re: rsyslog 8.2204.0 released [ In reply to ]
Quick update on the packages.

The delay for the RHEL/CentOS packages was a bit longer than expected.
But, the RPMs are now available.

Florian