Mailing List Archive

add a new plugin in rsyslog project
Hi all,

I’m working on a rsyslog plugin that is able to read values from devices, like energy meter or multimeter etc., connected to field buses (like modbus rtu on rs485, or Mbus etc).
I started using it to acquire consumption values on plants of my University. I installed some RPI board and connected it many commercial meter devices. In this way, only using rsyslog, I can
read values from devices and send it to a remote database.

I want to ask you if I can integrate this plugin in rsyslog project in order to use it without remove and install rsyslog from source.
Obviously I need help to get my code compliant with rsyslog style.

Please, scuse me if this is not the right place of this kind of topic.

Regards
Salvatore Totaro