Mailing List Archive

Field serparator (rsyslog Windows Agent)
Hi all
Is there a way to change the default field separator....? The source file
has no space, only comma.

I have tried to specify the custom header inside W3C Header Value with
syntax

*#Fields p-head1,p-head2...*

and inside the csv source log file (the same row line but without *p-*)...
but the output received on syslog server is incorrect, missing the complete
payload line and the mapping between header and value not always match...

On rsyslog 8 seems possible with syntax F,44 but on rsyslog windows agent
(last version) seems not exist the same syntax....

Thanks in advance

*Fabio Danìa*

Information & Communication Technology

Authentication & Network services

*On behalf of** FCA Item*

Corso Luigi Settembrini 167, Ingresso 19

10135 Torino – ITALY
Re: Field serparator (rsyslog Windows Agent) [ In reply to ]
Hi Fabio,

We can rebuild many formats with the property engine.

Not sure if your question is related to the rsyslog windows agent "syslog
action" or the "file service".
Could you add some details, perhaps a configuration file?

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.