Mailing List Archive

Problem with logging
Hello!

I have serious problems with logging in CentOS 7.

Today I found logging stopped yesterday and restarting rsyslog with systemctl
showed logging is lost for postfix today.

Jul 30 10:14:49 nimmini1 rsyslogd: [origin software="rsyslogd" swVersion="8.24.0-34.el7" x-pid="2608" x-info="http://www.rsyslog.com"] exiting on signal 15.

systemd 219 running in system mode. (+PAM +AUDIT +SELINUX +IMA -APPARMOR +SMACK +SYSVINIT +UTMP +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +GNUTLS +ACL +XZ +LZ4 -SECCOMP +BLKID +ELFUTILS +KMOD +IDN)

This modules are loaded:
$ModLoad imuxsock # provides support for local system logging (e.g. via logger command)
$ModLoad imjournal # provides access to the systemd journal

$IMJournalStateFile imjournal.state

I also tried
module(load="imjournal" StateFile="imjournal.state" ratelimit.interval="0" WorkAroundJournalBug="on"

without success. This is very frustrating! What can I do to get logging back with the for
years working behaviour?

Kind regards

Andreas