Mailing List Archive

Re: rsyslog on HP-UX
Hi Pieter,

thanks for your effort. Some time ago, I did an initial port on HP-UX
via their web offering. As far as I remember, it compiled well at that
time. However, I do not know what has changed in the mean time and how
it "feels" now on that platform.

I'll see that I integrate your patch ASAP (but that may take a while).
The important thing is that I cannot integrate it as-is but need to make
sure it does not break the other platforms. I would appreciate if you
could check out interim versions when I have them available.

Rainer