Mailing List Archive

A question about message size
Re: A question about message size [ In reply to ]
Yes, that's right and that's the only solution for v3-stable.

I haven't merged that change into the stable branch because, among all
of the changes done, this one is among those with the greatest potential
to break things. You do not want to have that in v3-stable (just to note
that backporting it is definitely not a good idea ;)).

Rainer

Re: A question about message size [ In reply to ]