Mailing List Archive

FW: [Valgrind-users] helgrind points to race in pthread_mutex_lock?
Hi all,

An update on the abort case bug.

Below is one of the responses I got from the valgrind mailing list about
my inquiry. In short, the helgrind log I received seems not to be
absolutely correct and thus is unfortunately of very limited use for
troubleshooting.

There are new versions out and I will ask Lorenzo if it is possible to
run one of those. I'll do that via private mail as I need to forward
some more messages (unfortunately the valgrind mailing list archive
lacks behind several days, so I can not yet refer to the archive...).

Rainer

(hg_intercepts.c:400)