http://www.rsyslog.com/index.php?name=News -> no news.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG web. http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office at ipax.at
1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15
news and download link for 3.18.4 [ In reply to ]
> somehow, i think that either something is messed up with the website
> cms or that the news/download has not been altered yet.
>
> http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-index-req-viewdownload-cid-1-
> orderby-dateD.phtml
> -> no download link

This is the instable branch. I have to admit this is not well visible,
but there is a link to the stable releases on the top of that page, this
one:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewsdownload-sid-1.phtml

> http://www.rsyslog.com/index.php?name=News -> no news.

This, indeed, I have forgotten :) -- thx

Rainer