Mailing List Archive

Re: [Inflex-general] RE: getting attachments out of MS Office files
> and the Compound File Binary Format (Microsoft Document):
> http://www.aafassociation.org/html/specs/ssspecification/stgfmt2.doc

> I tried reading it, but got a headache.

This one is the key! The first one was a good lead-in, but due to it having
being translated from Deutsch, some of the wording/grammar were a fraction
confusion. The lattter document (the MS one) can indeed make your head pop
(both can), but because it's written in a more formal manner and with full
knowledge of the content it actually /is easier/ to read ( yes, amazing I know
:-)

Thanks very much for this - now I really can get these Office attachments out.

Kind Big Happy regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development