Date: 6 Jun 2003 16:01:05 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@hublaw.com
To: postmaster@hublaw.com
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hublaw.com.
I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce
bounced!

--- Below this line is the original bounce.

.... rest of original mail follows ...

Now, this is a real problem - because apparently some MUA's might decode this
email if the 'bounced' text contains attachments, even though the whole message
is supposed to be interpreted as 'plain text' (no MIME encoding).

Any ideas / opinions on how one should handle this situation? Tell qmail to MIME
encode their' bounced emails? Ignore it? Throw MUA's which decode the email into
attachments into the bin?

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com