Mailing List Archive

Latest 1.3 dev
I've been a bit quiet lately, mostly working on a set of things, including
learning more advanced features of g[vim] so I can throw away my current
IDE programming environment.

Anyhow, I've rolled together all the string operational functions into
pldstr and I've cleaned up all the inconsistant output ( stdout/err/syslog
) calls. All reporting output now goes via LOGGER_log() ( exceptions
include some very special cases but mostly for errors, not normal output
).

I've still not yet quite perfected the 'blankzone' issue ( the space
between the first main headers of the email and the first MIME block ).

http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/ripmime-1.3.dev.tar.gz

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com