Mailing List Archive

More 1.3-dev updates
G'day all,

I've just ran ripMIME through all the mailpacks I have along with valgrind (takes a few hours - anyone got a faster
machine they'd like to send me ;-)

If all goes well with these updates I'll roll this out as 1.3.2.0

Paul.

Here's the CHANGELOG from the last couple of hours;

-----------------------------------
Sun Jun 27 2004
- PLD:DEV:14H09
Added '--extended-errors' option to allow the turning on of
non-fatal errors.

Corrected various return-code issues
#define RIPMIME_ERROR_CANT_CREATE_OUTPUT_DIR 1
#define RIPMIME_ERROR_CANT_OPEN_INPUT_FILE 2
#define RIPMIME_ERROR_NO_INPUT_FILE 3
#define RIPMIME_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_PARAMETERS 4

- PLD:DEV:12H15
Fixed UUdecode situation where the MIME segment defines the
filename in the headers, rather than the more common case of
having a "BEGIN 666 filename" content.

Thanks to Dallas L. Engelken for detecting this and supplying
a suitable mailpack.

--
Paul L Daniels - PLD Software - Xamime
Unix systems Internet Development A.B.N. 19 500 721 806