[root@work rawdata]# ../ripmime -i ../../thebigdump
mime.c:2745:MIME_unpack_single:ERROR: Cannot open file '../../thebigdump' for reading.

--gabe
Re: file size limitation... 2gb? [ In reply to ]
> [root@work rawdata]# ../ripmime -i ../../thebigdump
> mime.c:2745:MIME_unpack_single:ERROR: Cannot open file '../../thebigdump' for reading.

What operating system are you running this on? While certainly on systems with a 2Gb filesize limitation I can see that
this would be a problem, but if the FS supports a single 9gb file, I'm not entirely sure why it would choke.

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development
Re: file size limitation... 2gb? [ In reply to ]
Check the userid that inflex is running under, sounds like a user filesize
restriction.

cheers, Phil