When i send an email with a CSV as attachment i get the attachment through fetchmail(pop3) |procmail | ripmime
I have a program that poll the ripped CSV file for processing and i can't touch this program.
I have a problem, the ripmime seems to add an extra '\n' (hexa 0A0A) at the end of the CSV file ...

To go to this conclusion i tried several test with FTP client and mailing with extraction by hand ... in both cases ... no double LF
The parameter --no-doublecr can't fit in that case

Any idea ?
regards,
-- ------------------------------------------ Olivier Merlin MIS Technical Architect Gemplus Pic de Bertagne 13881 Gemenos Phone : 04 42 36 59 87 ------------------------------------------
Re: Problem with double LF ( 0A0A ) at end of CSV file [ In reply to ]
> I have a problem, the ripmime seems to add an extra '\n' (hexa 0A0A) at the end of the CSV file ...
>
> To go to this conclusion i tried several test with FTP client and mailing with extraction by hand ... in both cases
> ... no double LF The parameter --no-doublecr can't fit in that case

The --no-doublecr option is to do rather with header-processing exploits which affect MS Outlook.

If you could send a sample mailpack file (ie, the data that you get from fetchmail/procmail) then perhaps I can commence
to decipher what is happening.

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com