Mailing List Archive

ripMIME +ripOLE
A new development version of ripMIME is now out, I have tested this against my usual set of mailpacks, resulting in no
fatalities (segfaults).

The new ripMIME contains the ripOLE code to allow integrated OLE stream decoding, currently it only decodes actual file
streams and not the general data streams (basically meaning that it'll only write to file the streams which are actual
file attachments ).

http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/ripmime-1.3.dev.tar.gz

I'd appreciate any feedback on this.

Additionally, there is a new command line parameter:

--no-ole to disable the OLE decoding routines.

Regards.

--
Paul L Daniels http://www.pldaniels.com
Linux/Unix systems Internet Development