HP J4865A ProCurve Switch 4108GL
Firmware revision G.07.26
</snip>

and wonder if other users as experiencing the same problem?

How do I debug this?

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks & Regards
Jens
Hang after login with HP ProCurve 4108gl [ In reply to ]
the hang may be caused by the login script (hlogin?) not recognizing the prompt
once you get logged in. you can modify the prompt value within the login script.

here's a piece of the hlogin regarding the prompt:

if $autoenable {
set prompt "#"
} else {
set ae [find autoenable $router]
if { "$ae" == "1" } {
set autoenable 1
set enable 0
set prompt "#"
} else {
set autoenable 0
set prompt ">"
}
}

if your doesn't match the above values then the login script is waiting for the
correct prompt to appear...it should disconnect after 45 seconds.

steve