British Sky Broadcasting Ltd T 020 7585 4744
Grant Way, Isleworth F 020 7585 4759
Middlesex TW7 5GQ M 07803 024333
sky.com E kofi.otchere at bskyb.com
I need some help ? [ In reply to ]
Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 09:50:53AM -0000, Otchere, Kofi:
> Hello,
>
> I need some help in adding more commands in the script that runs on the
> router and the switch. Also, is it possible to use Cisco Pix?

Currently, bin/rancid will have to be modified to do this.

there are is a hash and an array that have to be modified.

%commands=(
'show version' => "ShowVersion",
'show redundancy secondary' => "ShowRedundancy",

this associates a command with a filtering routine.

@commands=(
"show version",
"show redundancy secondary",

this establishes the order in which commands are executed.