Mailing List Archive

PGBGP
Hello,

Does anyone have experience using PGBGP with quagga?

?Sent from Blue ?

Re: PGBGP [ In reply to ]
PGBGP (http://www.cs.unm.edu/~karlinjf/pgbgp) is a dead project.

Patches are only available for old versions of Quagga. And the Internet Alert Registry website, which was supposed to disseminate alerts about invalid routes, is no longer available (http://www.cs.unm.edu/~karlinjf/IAR/). The page says the forum is still available for archival purposes, but the Forum link fails with a MySQL error.

This is a very dead project.

Tom

Re: PGBGP [ In reply to ]
Nowadays you should use RPKI.

Ale,

Re: PGBGP [ In reply to ]
I'm looking for something that doesn't need a third party like that. It's for a project I'm doing in the masters program at Georgia tech. Something I could install locally and have a local roa would work

?Sent from Blue ?