Mailing List Archive

vpnv6
Quick - question:

In version 1.2.2 I can now configure vpnv6. No show command?

quagga-router# sh ip bgp
<cr>
A.B.C.D Network in the BGP routing table to display
A.B.C.D/M IP prefix <network>/<length>, e.g., 35.0.0.0/8
attribute-info List all bgp attribute information
cidr-only Display only routes with non-natural netmasks
community Display routes matching the communities
community-info List all bgp community information
community-list Display routes matching the community-list
dampened-paths Display paths suppressed due to dampening
dampening Display detailed information about dampening
filter-list Display routes conforming to the filter-list
flap-statistics Display flap statistics of routes
ipv4 Address family
large-community Display routes matching the large-communities
large-community-info List all bgp large-community information
large-community-list Display routes matching the large-community-list
neighbors Detailed information on TCP and BGP neighbor
connections
nexthop BGP nexthop table
paths Path information
prefix-list Display routes conforming to the prefix-list
regexp Display routes matching the AS path regular
expression
route-map Display routes matching the route-map
rsclient Information about Route Server Clients
summary Summary of BGP neighbor status
view BGP view
vpnv4 Display VPNv4 NLRI specific information
quagga-router#

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.
Re: vpnv6 [ In reply to ]
Thought I had it figured out. Instead, just a good way to crash quagga.
Both 1.2.2. and git do this. sh bgp view wyo sum clearly shows a
working IPv6 VPN Summary. Just can't view any of the routes - no good for
looking glass.

quagga-router# sh bgp view wyo ipv6 vpn
vtysh(): vtysh_client_execute(): (0)Success
Warning: closing connection to bgpd because of an I/O error!
quagga-router#

Re: vpnv6 [ In reply to ]
Thanks Daniel. Will have this fixed

Thanks
Balaji

Re: vpnv6 [ In reply to ]
I see, you can see the routes by looking at "sh bgp ipv6 vpn rd" Perhaps I
missed it before.

That said, do not try to look at your view: "sh bgp view wyo ipv6 vpn" will
still crash bgpd in 1.2.4.