commands or CLI and they are fully supported and available today. Also
available today is the 6WIND Brocade replacement program
<http://www.6wind.com/6wind-unveils-brocade-vrouter-replacement-program/> (
http://www.6wind.com/6wind-unveils-brocade-vrouter-replacement-program/).

Request a trial of any of the Speed Series software and take advantage of
the replacement program today.

Thank you.

Frank J.
Re: Brocade vRouter 5600 [ In reply to ]
Frank,

with due respect, this is not an appropriate mailing list for sales
pitches like this.

Nick

Re: Brocade vRouter 5600 [ In reply to ]
Nick,

Thanks for the note. I will avoid sending these types of emails to the
quagga users mailing list.
Does a quagga mailing list exist where such messages are acceptable?

Frank J.

Re: Brocade vRouter 5600 [ In reply to ]
Frank Jimenez wrote:
> Does a quagga mailing list exist where such messages are acceptable?

Actually, no. Spamming someone else's internet mailing list is
considered to be about as acceptable as pooping on your neighbour's lawn.

Nick

Re: Brocade vRouter 5600 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 23 Aug 2017, Nick Hilliard wrote:

> Frank Jimenez wrote:
>> Does a quagga mailing list exist where such messages are acceptable?
>
> Actually, no. Spamming someone else's internet mailing list is
> considered to be about as acceptable as pooping on your neighbour's lawn.

Definitely not acceptable to send commercial pitches like that to
ordinary user and devel free software lists, like that one was.

A 'quagga-commercial' list was setup earlier this year though:

Though, it does have to be relevant to Quagga, Quagga has to be your
upstream if you're a vendor.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Re: Brocade vRouter 5600 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

If anyone availed of this offer and received binaries, I would be glad
to hear from you via private email.

regards,

Paul

--