Mailing List Archive

VTY configuration is locked by other VTY- Quagga version 0.99.22.4
Hi Guys,

I'm new to quagga and I would require your suggestions to rectify the
following error observed during the time when i access "*configure terminal*"
using vtysh.
I understand zebra daemons are single threaded and it provides single VTY
session for configure terminal but my query is how do i see who is the
current user of VTY (since no results for "who") and how do i get access
*configure terminal*
[root@node5 ~]# vtysh

Hello, this is Quagga (*version 0.99.22.4).*
Copyright 1996-2005 Kunihiro Ishiguro, et al.

node5#
node5#
node5# configure terminal

*VTY configuration is locked by other VTY*node5#
node5#
node5# who
% Unknown command.
node5#