Mailing List Archive

Some issues in Quagga Header files in /usr/local/include/quagga
I was trying to make a small app using the quagga API available in
/usr/local/include/quagga/
But when I #include some file, I get way too many errors. Here is one such
example.

my test.c code is
#include <quagga/command.h>
int main(){return 0;}

If I compile it using gcc e.g. gcc -o test test.c

I get the following errors:
/usr/local/include/quagga/thread.h:25:19: fatal error: zebra.h No such file
or directory.

In thread.h zebra.h is imported as <zebra.h>, which should be imported as
"zebra.h" since it is in quagga directory of the API.

Now in another file, the reference is made to the lib/route_types, but this
file is actually in /usr/local/include/quagga/ directory. And there is no
lib directory in /usr/local/include/quagga/. Given the person is making an
app using quagga API.

So what to do? Why am I missing those files and that lib/ folder? Aren't
they supposed to get installed with the quagga software, if one configures
that way.
Re: Some issues in Quagga Header files in /usr/local/include/quagga [ In reply to ]
Hi!

> I was trying to make a small app using the quagga API available in
> /usr/local/include/quagga/
> But when I #include some file, I get way too many errors. Here is one such
> example.
>

> my test.c code is
> #include <quagga/command.h>
> int main(){return 0;}
>

> If I compile it using gcc e.g. gcc -o test test.c

Compile it using

gcc -I/usr/local/include/quagga -o test test.c

--
pi@opsec.eu +49 171 3101372 3 years to go !